PRODUCTS - STAIR ROBOT SR-1750
The stairrobot SR 1750 HE is designed to carry unit loads weighing up to 1000 kg up- and down stairs.
The accessory equipment, stair approach ramp, manoeuvring dolly and the turntable have been designed to assist the movement up to and onto the stairs and the take off from the top and journey to the final destination. The stairrobot SR 1750 HE is equipped with a hydraulic levelling platform which makes it possible to transport fragile loads in horizontal position throughout operation.
The stairrobot SR 1750 HE not only reduces the number of men required for a professional move but also greatly reduces the hazards involved in a traditional stair move.
- Domestic white goods, gas and electrical appliances
- Office equipment, computers, copiers and storage systems
- Industrial appliances and equipment, gas bottles, safes, engines
- Vending and amusements machines
- Electrical switch gear and telecommunications equipment
- Brewery products, casks and crates
- Pianos/Grand pianos
- Handling capacity: 1000 Kg
- Length: 1450 mm
- Width: 720 mm
- Height: 320 mm
- Motor: 220V or 110V / 750W / 1hp
- Hydraulic motor: 220V or 110V / 350 W / 0.5 hp
Driving power is provided by a minimal noise, single-phase AC motor with thermal cut-out and is transmitted to the drive-axle by a built-on worm-gearbox. The worm-wheel reduction forms an effective brake if the current is interrupted for any reason.
HYDRAULIC LEVELLING PLATFORM:
The hydraulic levelling platform is operated by a single-phase, low noise AC motor with thermal cut-out. A hydraulic pump is built directly onto the motor. The lowering speed of the platform can be adjusted by the descent-adjuster.
With the additional winch and ramp a load can be hand-pulled onto the stairrobot with a minimum of effort.
The robot is controlled by a low voltage (24V) manually operated 4-button switchbox connected to the stairrobot with a 2 meter remote-control cable.